Thursday 2 April 2015

I changed my plan again but I've got it now.

Toolbox timeline.
It'll start with cave paintings and go through renaissance and impressionists and whatnot showing the toolbox of the artist at that time and how its constantly changing and the introduction of new tools has always happened, so the introduction of the digital toolset is the same principal that art has been developing on throughout history.
So I'll draw the toolboxes throughout points in history, the middle will be present day with the current photoshop toolbox and then in the second half I will predict the future developments of artists tools, and here I can incorporate my research into drawing machines and automatons by predicting future machines that will replace the toolbox and the artist themselves.
Yeah.



No comments:

Post a Comment