Thursday 29 October 2015

action plan

so thoughtbubble is kinda interfering a lot with my plans, as it was unexpected, BUT i need to put a significant amount of time into it otherwise the time i have spent will be wasted as i wont be able to use it for 603, so it basically needs the majority of my attention, and then as soon as its over ill focus entirely on cop because ill have already done a large chunk of 603

So my plan is

by the end of this week i need to have a clear structured essay plan and some more work on practical, not visual mostly the structure and words, found things from the magazines to make the found poems, more material to work from.

I also need to have finished my heady leggy comic, ready to assemble on monday.

So ill split my time equally between those two, and halloween of course

Then next week I have to focus on thoughtbubble again as its the penultimate week remaining

I will finish my cat zine, make new covers for my other zines, do the colouring book, make the badges and other ephemera and basically make all of the work I'm going to sell

Then the following week I can spend just printing and packaging and doing logistic type tasks, which is low octane enough that I can split the week equally between cop and thoughtbubble

Now the only problem left is that I start training for my new job at the dentist on monday, every evening, so we'll see how this goes

No comments:

Post a Comment